Fully automated tablet & liquid manufacturing lines with HMI, PLC controlled interfaces and compliance with 21CFR 11.
Proposed New Plant being EU GNP Compliant
The State-of-the-Art manufacturing plant of Morison is compliant with the international standards which are defined by the EU GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)that describe the minimum standard that medicine manufacturers must meet in their production processes.
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) coordinates inspections to verify compliance with these standards and plays a key role in harmonizing GMP activities at European Union (EU) level. Plant with fully automated production Lines.
All machinery and processes are complying with 21CFR Part 11 of the The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), the codification of the general and permanent rules and regulations (sometimes called administrative law) published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the federal government of the United States. Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations that establishes the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations on electronic records and electronic signatures (ERES). Part 11, as it is commonly called, defines the criteria under which electronic records and electronic signatures are considered trustworthy, reliable, and equivalent to paper records.
Quality Systems & In house Compliance
Run by a qualified and experienced team of employees, our fully-fledged Chemical and Microbiology laboratory at Morison is capable of testing all required tests as per Pharmacopoeia which is governed by a robust quality process that ensures our manufacturing procedure and the manufactured solutions are of prime quality.
To further enhance the quality of our manufactured medications, we take special care in sourcing the raw materials through pre-approved suppliers that are being tested as per Pharmacopeia ( BP / USP/ IP ) complying with the requirements of pharmacopoeia.
Pharma Therapeutic Classes
- Analgesic/Non Steroid Anti- inflammatory Drug(NSAIDS)
- Bronchodialator/Beta 2 –adrenoreceptor agonist
- Glucocorticoid /immunosuppressant
- Sulfonylurea/ Anti- Diabetic
- Sedative Antihistamine/Histamine H1 Receptor Antagonist
- Antiemetic, Dopermine receptor antagonist
- Antacid and Antifatulent
- Cephalosporin antibiotic
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Antiseptic Mouth Wash
- Anti-diabetic/ Biguanide
- Bronchodilator, Xanthines
- Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists.
- Lipid Regulating Drug
- Imidazole Antibacterial
- Analgesic/Anti pyretic
- Topical Antiseptic
- Bronchodilator Mucolytic
- Non-Sedating Antihistamine/Histamine H1 Receptor Antagonist
- Mild antacid, Anti fatulent
- Calcium and Vitamin D supplement
- Sedative Anti-histamine
- Non Sedative Anti-histamine
- Osmotic Laxative
- Antacid/ Proton pump inhibitor
- Anti-itchings, astringents, anti-inflammatory agents
- Antacid with Local Anesthetic