Hats off to our distribution team for working untiringly during this outbreak to ensure efficient distribution of life saving drugs across the island.
Huge thanks and respect for their commitment and dedication.
As a responsible employer, we have increased safety measures and taken necessary precautions to safeguard our employees and other stakeholders.
Safety measures and precautions at Morison premises during COVID-19 Outbreak
- Measure and record body temperature of staff on daily basis.
- Placement of hand Sanitizers in all entry points. (factory, Homagama site and Pethiyagoda)
- Provide face masks to staff.
- Rearranged canteen facility to maintain social distancing.
- Training on correct hand washing and display instructions with pictograms.
- Awareness sessions by Dr Changa Kurukularatne and Dr Aseni Wickramathilaka.
- A separate quarantine place has been arranged out of the factory building for an emergency.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we ensure that we continue to contribute to the nation at critical times.