Morison Rx business unit was formed with the objective of catering branded generic products to the prescription market & all the brands are manufactured in our Mutwal factory with assured quality, efficacy & safety. At present the exclusive branch that we are exploring currently, focuses on the following therapeutic areas. The prime goal of this new avenue is to provide the Sri Lankan community with quality Sri Lankan products at an affordable price.
Anju De Mel
Phone – 077 3872137
- Glymor is a brand of Gliclazide Manufactured in Sri Lanka by Morison PLC.
- Glimor is an anti-diabetic medication used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2 and It is used when dietary changes, exercise, and weight loss are not enough
- Glimor is the first & only Gliclacide is available with a calendar pack in Sri Lanka.
- As per the vision of Morison leadership team, Morison Rx business will be the diabetes powerhouse of the company in the future.
- Available in 80mg breakable tablets.
- Salbulin is a brand of Salbutamol Manufactured in Sri Lanka by us.
- Salbulin is used to treat asthma including asthma attacks, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- is a medication that opens up the medium and large airways in the lungs
- Common side effects include shakiness, headache, fast heart rate, dizziness, and feeling anxious.
- Very safe to use in pediatric patients
- Available in 60mg Syrup bottles.
- Losavan is a brand of Losartan Potassium Manufactured in Sri Lanka by Morison PLC.
- Losavan is a medication mainly used to treat high blood pressure
- Other uses of Losavan includes diabetic kidney disease, heart failure, and left ventricular enlargement
- Common side effects include muscle cramps, stuffy nose, cough, and high blood potassium.
- Use during pregnancy may result in harm to the baby
- Available in 50mg Tablets.
- Atstatin is a brand of Atorvastatin Manufactured in Sri Lanka by us.
- It is a statin medication used to prevent cardiovascular disease in those at high risk and treat abnormal lipid levels
- Atstatin has shown a greater degree of LDL-lowering properties at any dose for patients with high lipid levels.
- Kidney disease has no influence on plasma concentrations of Atstatin and dosing need not be adjusted for patients suffering from the said disease
- Common side effects include joint pain, diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, and muscle pains
- Available in 10mg tablets.