Skip to content
Manufacturing facilities and capabilities
- At Morison, we manufacture a wide range of tablets, oral liquids and health care products in numorous therapeutic classes branching out towards a wide range of pharmaceutical solutions in respiratory, diabetics, hypertension, antihistamines, antidepressants, gastrointestinal, analgesics.
- To facilitate a well-balanced demand and supply at present, our production is strengthened by two manufacturing units complying with cGMP standards
- Equipped with sophisticated, automated gear and machinery, the entire operations are performed by highly skilled and trained workmen helping to maintain an efficient and effective manufacturing process
- We closely monitor and ensure the quality, safety and reliability of both our generic and branded drugs
- At Morison PLC, B2B operations are mainly conducted liaising with the Government and its related institutions such as the Health Ministry and the State Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation (SPMC)
- Apart from the above, we work together with Medical Supplies Division of Sri Lanka on the ‘Buyback’ operational model and on Tenders with State Pharmaceuticals Corporation of SriLanka (SPC)
Research & Development
- The R&D team at Morison PLC is committed to developing quality health care products with the aim to elevate lifestyles across Sri Lanka patients
- Our pharmaceutical division focuses on new product development and technology transfers
- With our new State-of-the-Art facility, we aspire to expand the company's product and process development capabilities to produce quality, effective and affordable dosage forms through innovative formulation solutions for our consumers.